Stypendia zagraniczne dla studentów
Below is a sample of available funding sources for graduate students interested in global health:
- Scholarships at College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine(Edinburgh, Scotland): The Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund and Bóloz-Kulesza Trust Fund support thriving scholarship programmes which enable successful applicants to undertake a period of further study or research at The University of Edinburgh Medical School and related institutions.
- John E. Fogarty International Center's Directory of Grants and Fellowships in the Global Health Sciences: Since 1988, the Fogarty International Center, part of the National Institutes of Health, has published the Directory of International Grants and Fellowships in the Health Sciences, a comprehensive compilation of international funding opportunities in biomedical and behavioral research, separated by category.
- Community of Science (COS) Pivot: One of the most comprehensive sources of funding information available on the Web, with more than 22,000 records, representing over 400,000 funding opportunities, worth over $33 billion.
- Grants.gov: Grants.gov was established as a governmental resource named the E-Grants Initiative, part of the President's 2002 Fiscal Year Management Agenda to improve government services to the public. It is a central storehouse for information on over 1,000 grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science resource lists funds for research and training in sciences.
- National Science Foundation: The National Science Foundation promotes and advances scientific progress in the United States by competitively awarding grants and cooperative agreements for research and education in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering.
|Visegrad Scholarship Program||Visegrad scholarships support Bachelor, Master and post-Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe.||Europe|
|Scholarship for students in Italy||The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy* and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)** for the academic
year 2019-2020 in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation,
to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world
|Destination Australia||The Destination Australia program is the Australian Government’s new scholarship program to provide financial support for more tertiary education students to study in regional Australia.||Australia|
|Global Health Corps||Senior, Graduate Student||Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia|
|Stypendia rządu francuskiego 2019/2020||Program ten finansuje ponad 400 miesięcy stypendiów rocznie i umożliwia wymianę uniwersytecką oraz naukową między Francją i Polską.||Francja|
|Database of funding opportunities||Requirements depend on program||Germany|
|Bayer Fellowship Program||Medical scholarships for students currently undertaking their clinical traineeship or practice year in selected medical fields. Eligible candidates include international students wishing to study in Germany and German students wishing to study abroad.||Germany|
|Novo Nordisk Foundation Research Scholarships and Grants||Research scholarships for students within the fields of clinical or basic biomedical research wanting funding to conduct independent research in Denmark||Denmark|
|The Fulbright Foreign Student Program||Unrestricted||USA|
|Cambridge Funding Search||Unrestricted||UK|
|Radcliffe Fellowship Program||Unrestricted||USA|