Conference is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Department of General and Clinical Pathology of the School of medicine of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
New deadline: March 1st, 2021.
THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE OF V. N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY INVITES YOU to take part in 18th International scientific conference of Students, Young Scientists and Specialists “Topical Issues of Modern Medicine” on April 22-23, 2021.
The conference program includes a discussion of current issues and topics concerning medicine in next key areas:
- Clinical pathology
- Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Healthy Way of Life
- General Morphology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology
- Hygiene and Social Medicine
- Infectious diseases, Immunology and Allergology
- Internal Medicine and Clinical Cases
- Medical Genetics
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Psychiatry, Narcology and Medical Psychology
Official languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian (for foreign students with a form of study on Russian).
Forms of Participation:
Аctive participation (200 UAH) :
abstracts publication and oral presentation (one author can make an oral presentation in no more than 2 sections);
abstracts publication and poster
Рassive participation :
abstracts publication (200 UAH)
free listener (for free);
Deadline for abstract registration: March 1st, 2021
More about the conference: ENG, RU, UA